- UK’s Number 1 Argentinean wine brand launches new idents across Discovery channels
- Brand’s heavyweight ‘Real Life Bold Discoveries’ campaign has reached over 11 million consumers
- Online competition invited consumers to share their own stories of ‘bold discoveries’
- Winner Katie has her story brought to life in video and wins a trip to Argentina
- Trivento, now a Top 20 wine brand, growing at +48% year on year*
Trivento, the UK’s best-selling Argentinean wine brand, has announced a winner for its recent ‘Real Life Bold Discoveries’ campaign, which ran from May to July 2019. Consumers were invited to share their own stories in an online competition, which was then whittled down to a shortlist of three from over 1,000 entries received. Visitors to the site were then invited to vote for their favourite ‘Bold Discovery’.
Katie, the winner, has seen her ‘real life bold discovery’ – mastering the art of aerial performing using silks - brought to life in a 30 second video and a series of 15 second idents. These will be shown on Discovery channels from the end of October, with the idents forecast to gain 7 million impacts in the run up to Christmas. She also wins a trip to Argentina.
Trivento’s partnership with Discovery channel which launched in 2018 has been helpful in driving sales for this market-leading brand. Trivento has grown by 48% in value over the latest 52 weeks, and is currently worth £44.7 Million, and well over half a million 9ltr case sales.*
*Nielsen, Total Market, 52w 7.9.19